Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Crave To Be Homewrecked?

Do you crave to be home-wrecked?
Does the fantasy of a hotter, seductive and dominant younger woman taking over your marriage and household turn you on?

Your wife sucks, doesn't she? She does not please you anymore. She is probably like an old dish rag that you keep forgetting to throw away. Used up, dirty and stinky. Her sex sucks. She doesn't suck your dick nor is sexually adventurous. She doesn't share your kinks or is even interested in YOU at all. All she does is whine and complain about you not taking out the trash everyday. Such a boring life. 

Did you sign up for that? HELL NO. You just wish... I would come in your house, smack that hoe across her face and fuck you right in front of her, don't you? For me to just take total control and do what you wish you could do. GET RID OF YOUR WIFE! You want to divorce her so bad, I can tell. You just wish she would... die or something. Haha. You really want me. You want my youth, my perfection, my ass and my dominance. You want me to tell you what to do and treat you like you want to be treated. Like my slave, my play toy, my worker bee. You crave a true dominant BITCH.


2 comments:

  1. You just wrote everything i wish except i dont want to divorce my wife but i do want to become a bitch

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just wrote everything i wish except i dont want to divorce my wife but i do want to become a bitch

    ReplyDelete