Monday, July 28, 2014

Goddess Update #3

Rosie Smoking Fetsih - Video Dailymotion





So, the video above was originally posted on YouTube, but it seems I may have misstepped on that one. It ended up getting reported. I could blame my lack of finesse in the way I uploaded the video, but seeing as there are literally HUNDREDS of smoking fetish videos available on YouTube like mine, I do not see why I was singled out in this instance.

ANYWAY, I am not bothered by it. I will be posting more on YouTube regardless, but guess I have to watch it very closely. It could have been a number of things, who knows. The weird this is that they do not tell you exactly which code you have violated.











I just love this bathing suit! It looks so awesome on me. Don't you agree? Haha. My long lost Pet who got my this sweet number has come back to me again. I won't go into too much detail, but I am happy to see him back and doing well. Hey now, I am a Goddess who cares after all, if I CARE enough to care about you that is.

Still slowly making clips, and hope to have something decent to post soon. Via Streamate I have had this one SPH addict coming back everyday to get his rightful treatment. That guy is such a LOSER. He loves me telling him how pathetic his tiny cock is and how he will never get any GOOD pussy. I haven't been on for two days, so I wonder... haha.

If you follow my twitter you will see the most delightful gift that one of my closest supports Daniel got me! A gorgeous Bulova Watch with a white band and diamonds. Totally looks chic on, I love it so much!

Hm, let's see... Camming has been ok. I have been toying with this potential who bought my tanned leg domination video from kinkbomb. According to him he watches it damn near several times a day. This boy is weak for PUSSY. Not like he would ever get mine, haha. I shall see how this unfolds within the coming weeks.


See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment