Thursday, August 28, 2014

Goddess Update #5


Your cash is in your hand, why? You should be spending it on my ass! Haha.


Alright boys, its the end of August and I have to say I have learned a lot this month. I will be using said skills to make September even more awesome. I still have not figured out what I want to do for my birthday, but I am content with that. Why? Because I have other devious things in mind.

Besides making clips, chasing around my badass kitten and just being awesome I have taken a keen interest in making Pinterest meals. If you aren't familiar with Pinterest it is like Tumblr on speed. Highly addicting for any interest you may have. Obviously, one of my big interest is making yummy food. For me, cooking has to be simple. Anything too complex turns me off. I am big on seasoning and savory flavor. Also cheese, lots of cheese. I also tend to like my food spicy.

But anyway, Pinterest touts plenty of yummy meals you can make in a short amount of time, and that are so freaking delicious. It is making me so excited right now thinking about it.



Next month I have some pretty lofty goals. I plan to open another clip store on various clip selling platforms. It will be fetish based (of course), but it will be non-femdom clips. I find fetishes so awesome, but I don't want to bombard my Femdom boys with clips about bag popping or robots, haha. My planned date for that to happen is September 22nd. I also will be working on opening an image store. Not sure on the release date for that yet.

Other than that, life is swell. But, I always want the best of the best. Each month should be an improvement from the last. What are you doing to improve for me?

Cheers,

Rosie


No comments:

Post a Comment